Thread: Portable Charger 79% Off

Default Portable Charger 79% Off

Amazon's Deal of the Day is the RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger. Regularly $114.99, they have it on sale for $23.99.

Now....I know that seems like a lot compared to the $8 and $10 deals we often see on the little sticks. But this charger is different. I've had one of theirs for about 5 years and it is the best I have ever had. I'll grab one of the little cheap ones if I just need an emergency backup but if I know I am going to be gone for an entire day and using my phone or my tablet a lot, I ALWAYS take this one. While the little sticks cannot even charge my S5 completely once, this can charge it about 4 times.

If you want a good portable charger at a great price, this is the one to jump on!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Amazon's Deal of the Day is the RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger. Regularly $114.99, they have it on sale for $23.99.

Now....I know that seems like a lot compared to the $8 and $10 deals we often see on the little sticks. But this charger is different. I've had one of theirs for about 5 years and it is the best I have ever had. I'll grab one of the little cheap ones if I just need an emergency backup but if I know I am going to be gone for an entire day and using my phone or my tablet a lot, I ALWAYS take this one. While the little sticks cannot even charge my S5 completely once, this can charge it about 4 times.

If you want a good portable charger at a great price, this is the one to jump on!!
    I know I am going to need a charger to recharge our smart phones when we are at WDW this fall so we can manage our FP+. Is this what you use when you are in the parks? Will need to charge 1 iPhone, 1 Samsung Galaxy and maybe a third Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I know I am going to need a charger to recharge our smart phones when we are at WDW this fall so we can manage our FP+. Is this what you use when you are in the parks? Will need to charge 1 iPhone, 1 Samsung Galaxy and maybe a third Galaxy.
    Yep. If we are in the park all day and I am bringing a backpack, I always bring this big one. Our batteries die SO FAST in WDW. I have no idea why. I think they are constantly looking for signals. Plus we are using them for pictures and FP+ and posting on FB and all that. If we are only going to be in the park for a half day, Kevin will just throw one of the little cheaper round chargers in his pocket. But I much prefer this one because those little ones won't even charge one of the newer smart phones to full capacity.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs