Thread: not getting credit

Default not getting credit

so i have now done 2 surveys that i can think of and not gotten credit for it. one was difficult to handle because my daughter took part in the survey. there is no way for me to go back and get the credit but is there a way to prevent it because it is a big waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by andeesocr View Post
    so i have now done 2 surveys that i can think of and not gotten credit for it. one was difficult to handle because my daughter took part in the survey. there is no way for me to go back and get the credit but is there a way to prevent it because it is a big waste of time.
    If you got the correct completion page and the survey just didn't credit, you can enter the 2nd Chance drawing.

TAP and Your Survey often do not credit for me until the 2nd hour (:16 past), this past week quite a few including Your 2 cents have not credited until the 3rd hour.

Quote Originally Posted by andeesocr View Post
    Echoing Scard, it may take a couple hours to see the credit. Some surveys like Opinion Network show up within 10-15 minutes which is super fast!

There's really no way to prevent, but definitely submit it to the Second Chance Drawing. What I do after every survey, is note the time, the name of survey, a short description of the survey and I save the link that the completion page is on. I usually do this to my MacBook 'Notepad' so this is easily done within seconds. Once it credits, I just erase it from my notepad, but if I find it doesn't credit the next day, I usually submit it to the Second Chance for a chance to win $100.