Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sunshine Disney Meet Planning Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I'll be there

Oct 31 - Nov 2 at Polynesian
    Nov 2 - nov 7 at OKW

Yeah I think Kathie is there too!!

Pamela
    I am .....I'm actually there from October 26-30 (OKW) ...coming home for one day to see the grandkids for Halloween and going back for a friend's b-day celebration Nov 1-5.

Only day I can't meet anyone would be November 4th. That's my friend's b-day and we're all going to Chef Mickey's. Not sure where we are staying yet.......someone else is making the hotel reservations.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 07-13-2008 at 09:54 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I am .....I'm actually there from October 26-30 (OKW) ...coming home for one day to see the grandkids for Halloween and going back for a friend's b-day celebration Nov 1-5.

Only day I can't meet anyone would be November 4th. That's my friend's b-day and we're all going to Chef Mickey's. Not sure where we are staying yet.......someone else is making the hotel reservations.
    Well isn't that the life!!!!!!! How fun! Maybe as we get closer to the trip we can figure something out.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

bump.....

Be sure to come back and look at the first post....maybe you can meet some other sunshine families while at Disney.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Talking

Well, we will have lots of SR company at WDW at the same time....maybe we could meet early afternoon on the 19th before Jen goes home..I arrive in MCO about noon, should be at BC about 1pm...maybe Beaches and Cream at 2pm for a treat

9-19 Jen (MagicalJenK) - Coronado Springs
    18-26 Liz (jakeandsophiesmom)
    19-26 Laura (LauraLea) - BWVs
    19-21 Deb (Pooh's Pal) - BCV
    21-25 Deb (Pooh's Pal) - BWV
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

We are wanting to go the end of January 2009 but can't get the site to even let us look at options. Anyone know how soon we can start booking 2009 trips? We went the same time for 2008 and loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Well, we will have lots of SR company at WDW at the same time....maybe we could meet early afternoon on the 19th before Jen goes home..I arrive in MCO about noon, should be at BC about 1pm...maybe Beaches and Cream at 2pm for a treat

9-19 Jen (MagicalJenK) - Coronado Springs
    18-26 Liz (jakeandsophiesmom)
    19-26 Laura (LauraLea) - BWVs
    19-21 Deb (Pooh's Pal) - BCV
    21-25 Deb (Pooh's Pal) - BWV
    Count me in!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

We're gonna be in the most magical place on earth 8/6 - 8/9 CB and 8/9 - 8/15 OKW

We'll be the ones yelling "Paul, don't do that! Paul, get back here! Paul, where are you!" etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by Tiggerific711; 07-27-2008 at 03:54 PM.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

I'll be there

Oct 31 - Nov 2 at Polynesian
    Nov 2 - nov 7 at OKW

Yeah I think Kathie is there too!!
    We'll chat about getting together when we see each other in Boston.

Well isn't that the life!!!!!!! How fun! Maybe as we get closer to the trip we can figure something out.

Pamela
    Yeah.....DH was shaking his head when I told him that one.

The kids will be almost 4 and 10 months. It's my grandaughter's first Halloween and I bought her a Tinker Bell costume. I missed Halloween with my grandson and I was crushed when I saw the pictures. I decided I would never do that again.