Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Changes for Univox

Default Good Changes for Univox

Effective today we are working with them directly AND we were able to bump up the payout on them to .90. That should make it more worth trying them!

It may take about 24 hours for us to get them set up for crediting on the hour, but the tracking is all switched over right now for anyone who wants to try them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Effective today we are working with them directly AND we were able to bump up the payout on them to .90. That should make it more worth trying them!

It may take about 24 hours for us to get them set up for crediting on the hour, but the tracking is all switched over right now for anyone who wants to try them.
    I honestly have stopped even attempting them. after awhile I got tired of answering the exact same demo questions over and over. I would give it 10 minutes or the 10th time I answered the same demo question I would stop.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I honestly have stopped even attempting them. after awhile I got tired of answering the exact same demo questions over and over. I would give it 10 minutes or the 10th time I answered the same demo question I would stop.
    Exactly my experience with Univox. With the larger pay out, I decided to try them today. What happened didn't inspire confidence to keep trying them. Lots of demo questions then it went to a SSi survey-which when I clicked on it sent me to the "flag" page-with all the different languages- like I had attempted to do something wrong or cheat them.

Then when I went back into Univox, I got a survey about home improvement which said would take 30 min. After about 15 min of rolling thru the survey, when I clicked on "forward" I got a 502 "bad gateway" message.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I got a survey about home improvement which said would take 30 min. After about 15 min of rolling thru the survey, when I clicked on "forward" I got a 502 "bad gateway" message.
    exact same thing happened to me, I gave up and went to do other surveys

This is incredibly helpful! Now that we are working with them directly, I have a better chance at figuring out what is going on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

This is incredibly helpful! Now that we are working with them directly, I have a better chance at figuring out what is going on.
    How long will it take for this to credit, I completed one at 2:30 still no credit, then I recall seeing your post about credit. When should it credit?

Jtowner

Thank you for your time! You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey!
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    How long will it take for this to credit, I completed one at 2:30 still no credit, then I recall seeing your post about credit. When should it credit?

Jtowner

Thank you for your time! You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey!
    I completed one at 6:05 and no credit at 6:16 was wondering too about when they will credit

** no credit overnight either, hopefully Tricia can see our credits**
    Last edited by SCard; 03-09-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed one at 6:05 and no credit at 6:16 was wondering too about when they will credit

** no credit overnight either, hopefully Tricia can see our credits**
    Still no credit for Univox yesterday afternoon, can you check these for us Trish?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

These are on manual still so I will go in and pull them today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

These are on manual still so I will go in and pull them today.
    thank you.

Last night I went right into a survey without having to answer the same demo questions multiple times