Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Changes for Univox

tired one more time. completed one on Saturday at ~ 8:10AM. was on customized search engine for businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This makes me angry because I don't even see them in their system. Can you two please send me any info on them and I will follow up with them ASAP? This is not a good start to working with them! We'll see how responsive they are to our problems.
    have not seen my credits so I am guessing that you have not heard from Univox.
    Not a good sign IMO

I heard back from them that they think we were not using the correct link (which is odd because the first 2 credited, but whatever). So I switched to a different link. I also manually credited the 3 non-credits. And they are investigating them as well. So we should be good to go to try again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I heard back from them that they think we were not using the correct link (which is odd because the first 2 credited, but whatever). So I switched to a different link. I also manually credited the 3 non-credits. And they are investigating them as well. So we should be good to go to try again.
    thank you. I will try them again the $$ is very good and the last few I completed I did not have to go through the demo question so many time.

SR has so many good options now and I work full time so try to choose the surveys to do that I have success with and those that pay higher.

Thanks will continue to try them now, thanks for getting it looked into for us.
    Jtowner

I completed on before , it did not credit the 1st hour I will post to see what happens next.

Thank you for your time! You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey!
    Jtowner

So you just completed another one in the last hour?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

yes after I read your post I did it, completed just before 2

Did not credit the 2nd hour either.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-18-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    Jtowner

Univox is yellow, someone must of got one to credit today, I wonder since I have Univox without a date on it, could it be the system thinks I alrady did one today?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Univox is yellow, someone must of got one to credit today, I wonder since I have Univox without a date on it, could it be the system thinks I alrady did one today?
    I got 2 old credits but have not done a new survey