Thread: Tap

Default Tap

Is Tap working for anyone else, mine goes to Global and the light is green, but I am thinking doing A Global is not going to work, unless its me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

it's green today, I guess people are taking the Global that comes when you try TAP?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's green today, I guess people are taking the Global that comes when you try TAP?
    I see Tap is working right on another site, so I assume this is not correct, its hard enough to get a Global to credit so I see if Trish sees this, thanks for your answer Scard.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It looks like the network we were running Tap through no longer has it. I'll have to see if we can get it through another network or if we would have to go to them directly. I'm not convinced it would be worth the effort to try to work with them directly because we never had more than 10 people a day complete it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The place we run LiveSample actually has it for the same payout so I just switched over the links. Hopefully that will work!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The place we run LiveSample actually has it for the same payout so I just switched over the links. Hopefully that will work!
    thanks, just completed a 6 minute one. TAP has been more of a struggle for me the last month or so, but I always try it every day and would guess I get it at least 50% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks, just completed a 6 minute one. TAP has been more of a struggle for me the last month or so, but I always try it every day and would guess I get it at least 50% of the time
    I did one to, there surveys are not long at all, I had the 6 minute one which is nice. Thanks for looking into it, I knew something was not right.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

credited. must have been :09 like Live.

I like the fact that TAP lists how long all the surveys are; makes it easier to pick one that fits with how much time I have to spend on one.
    thanks for fixing this.