Thread: Making Disney dining reservations

Default Making Disney dining reservations

So it looks very much like I am going to WDW next year and my family is interested in going too. We've never stayed on site before and I personally think this was a factor in not getting a reservation for Chef Micheky's last trip, in 2007. My brother works at Radisson and can get some great hotel rates, so I am guessing that is what we will go with.

Assuming we stay off site, what is the earliest we would be able to try to make a reservation for a meal in Disney?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    So it looks very much like I am going to WDW next year and my family is interested in going too. We've never stayed on site before and I personally think this was a factor in not getting a reservation for Chef Micheky's last trip, in 2007. My brother works at Radisson and can get some great hotel rates, so I am guessing that is what we will go with.

Assuming we stay off site, what is the earliest we would be able to try to make a reservation for a meal in Disney?
    180 days from the day you want to eat there.

I made our ADRs for our October 2013 trip before I had a resort ressie so I was up every morning at 6AM Eastern time to make ADRs one day at a time. We got: CM, CRT,1900PF, CP and Akershus at the exact times I wanted. we did not want BOG, that might have been more difficult. We did Chef Mickey dinner

good luck!

Thanks. I went to the Disney website and it looks like I could make reservations today for a September trip and Chef Mickey's is available! LOL, I think I have about a year to worry about this yet! The good news is my dad also likes September and my aunt liked that too. Since we don't have anyone still in school, I am campaigning to avoid school vacations.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

If anyone is interested IN 2 MINUTES

going to cancel this at 5:35 am
    Be Our Guest Breakfast - QSR
    Date: Monday, September 12, 2016
    Time: 9:05 AM
    Guests: 3 Adults Update Guests Opens a page to modify guests for Be Our Guest Breakfast - QSR