Thread: She Finally Made it!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Default She Finally Made it!

I finally got one of my pokey referrals over the 5 dollar mark! I sent her an email about the Worldwinner offer and by completing it she made it over! She had been stuck for months not even doing the clicks so it is good to see her get going. Hopefully with this success she will be encouraged to continue!

It's too bad I don't know most of my pokey referrals so I could send them similar notes about good offers to try and get them excited again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! I know how you feel. I have 4 referrals at less than $3 and they've been that way for a while.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Yep finally got mine to make it also. Great way to start out the new quarter!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Congrats!

None of my referrals seem interested. I did get one to start playing netwinner but she still hasn't done much at SR. The other is my daughter who's just lazy! Most of my friends are impressed with my "free" stuff but don't want to "bother" doing anything themselves.

Congratulations! It does feel great to see your referrals start to earn as well, not to mention seeing your bonus in your account. All of mine, except for one crossed the goal line. I need to start up again referring others. I do want my daughter to participate. Her brand new computer was down because of a virius that affect quite a few other students on campus, but now it's up and running again. However, the semester will soon be over and she'll be back home so we're gonna probably just wait unti next semester.

Again, congrats!
    Sunshine Rewards

that's great........referrals never seem to pan out for me! Bummer on my end....I have only had one make it over $5 and I was happy with that
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    Most of my friends are impressed with my "free" stuff but don't want to "bother" doing anything themselves.
    My SIL is the same way. She always is complaining about how tight money is and when I try to get her to take advantage of a great program like SR she can't be bothered but yet she can sit and watch tv every night! I wish I could get more referrels!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards