Thread: missing emails???

Default missing emails???

Is anyone else missing emails from SR? I've checked my spam folder as well as my regular email but I haven't received any emails from Sunshine in a while. For example, last week was my b-day and there wasn't one from SR. So, I thought, "well, maybe they aren't doing that anymore". But the close of the quarter was yesterday-and nothing from SR; nor anything today about the start of the new quarter. And nothing saying that my Paypal cashout was put in my account either.

Is it just me?

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Is anyone else missing emails from SR? I've checked my spam folder as well as my regular email but I haven't received any emails from Sunshine in a while. For example, last week was my b-day and there wasn't one from SR. So, I thought, "well, maybe they aren't doing that anymore". But the close of the quarter was yesterday-and nothing from SR; nor anything today about the start of the new quarter. And nothing saying that my Paypal cashout was put in my account either.

Is it just me?

Jan
    I got the PP (3/30) but that is a different e-mail addy than I use for SR. Still getting the Daily Deals e-mails. No "thank you for being Q1 SM; but I often don't get those. Nothing today about new quarter; like you I checked my Spam folder and nothing there.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-01-2016 at 02:28 PM.

We are smack dab in the middle of changing our email hosting! Bad timing with the new quarter starting but hopefully it will all be switched over completely by Monday. If you get any duplicate emails, don't be surprised!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Also...Paypal cashouts went out on Wednesday and those emails are directly from Paypal.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia. I'd rather have duplicates than be "ignored". Weird about the PP one-that one has always come thru in the past. But, the cash was there-that's what counts.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards