Thread: GF and Univox issues

Default GF and Univox issues

I am wondering what is GF story at this point, and also Univox never heard what happened there either.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

At this point I am so disappointed in GF that I am not even reaching out to them again. I'm wondering how long it will take before they realize I haven't made a penny with them in weeks.

As for Univox, SG is working with them because they say that we need to give them some kind of postback that we don't really think will make a difference. So we are going to give it to them and see if it makes a difference.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I saw this green today so I took one it completed, I thought it was to be like GF with credit, it did not credit at the time for after 15 when the rest do. What is the deal, does it work or not, My son did the survey it was long and nothing.

Jtowner

Thank you for your time! You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey!

This is for Univox
    Last edited by jtowner; 04-27-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Jtowner

I wonder if it has something to do with people who have already done one and gotten credit? Because I do see people getting credit. But a couple of you have done multiple and only gotten one credit from them. That should be something I can investigate as an issue with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if it has something to do with people who have already done one and gotten credit? Because I do see people getting credit. But a couple of you have done multiple and only gotten one credit from them. That should be something I can investigate as an issue with them.
    tried one yesterday morning because it was green, kept asking me the demo questions which were auto populating from previous attempts. Then the site thought I was a "power user" or something like that, said I was going too fast (I think because of the auto populating), sent me to a page to put in a captcha code. Great, banned by Live and now Univox thinks I am doing something wrong, which I was not. never got into a survey

I saw Univox yellow tried and completed one, I thought it was instant credit, where are you with this crediting or not. I did not get the instant credit, so what is up with Univox, never read any more discussion on it, last I heard Sunshine guy was looking into it.

Jtowner

Thank you for your time! You've completed all the questions. Thank you again for taking part in our survey!
    Did not credit after the hour either , so please let me know the status of Univox, had not gotten credit since it was changed to .90.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It now looks like they want to switch us to a different router called Sample Cube instead of Univox. I'm not sure if it is because of these particular problems or something else. But I am waiting to hear back from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It now looks like they want to switch us to a different router called Sample Cube instead of Univox. I'm not sure if it is because of these particular problems or something else. But I am waiting to hear back from them.
    Thanks for checking, that is about 5 or 6 of them I have completed without credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wasn't sure if you were still having issues with Univox Tricia but I've done 2 this week with no credit. Just wanted to give you a heads up. One was yesterday (Friday) around 5pmish and the other was earlier in the week.
    Sunshine Rewards