Thread: Really Big Coloring Poster Review (and Great Deal!)

Default Really Big Coloring Poster Review (and Great Deal!)

My kids are right between the age of kid crayon coloring and adult pencil coloring. I haven't seen them color in years except for school projects. When given the chance to review one of the "Really Big Coloring Posters" from Marbles the Brain Store, they jumped on it.
    When they say "really big," they mean it. I expected just some bigger than normal paper size coloring sheets. The poster we received was as big as our dining room table! I asked for the "Let's Color America" poster because I thought it would be a fun way to learn fun facts about different states but a geographic reminder of where they are. The poster is 5 feet by 3 feet and has just enough detail that can spend a fair amount of time on each state but not such small lines that kids get frustrated by not being able to stay in them.
    These posters would be great for:

• Homeschooling
    • School classrooms
    • Rainy day projects
    • Group projects
    • Family pizza night

For the state poster, you could even spend time researching what each of the different images on the state means for that state (my daughter actually didn't know one of the Indiana ones until I reminded her!).
    Just to have an idea of how big this poster is, look at this image of it with a standard ruler at the bottom (most coloring pages are about a ruler long):

Right now you can get these coloring posters Buy One, Get One 50% Off with code SPRINGCOLOR16. Plus free shipping! Choose from: Food Fight, Let's Color America, Funny Farm, or What a Wonderful World. They also sell colored pencils, markers, and other coloring sheets, postcards, and books.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 04-25-2016 at 10:04 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs