Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Games!

Wow you have company come in for a week and you miss out on all the fun around here!! Cant wait to try the games out.

Tricia -

You must remove the games - I am addicted to Tiles - I just beat my own high score!!

I am getting nothing done - I'm not even doing offers - it's sooo bad!! I'm forming Games Anonymous (GA) - anyone want to join me??? Arghhhh!!!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

Can I join GA -- ?? I have been playing games all day and suddenly realized that I better go do some offers...! LOL! These games are dangerous!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    Tricia -

You must remove the games - I am addicted to Tiles - I just beat my own high score!!

I am getting nothing done - I'm not even doing offers - it's sooo bad!! I'm forming Games Anonymous (GA) - anyone want to join me??? Arghhhh!!!
    OK you have to stop now.

Or teach lessons. I haven't gotten beyond level 6, and don't even think I've hit 300 points. And I'm playing, um, quite a bit. Losing sleep and all that.

Lessons? Strategy that works best for you?
    Sunshine Rewards

lessons? sounds great... I'm addicted to fruit smasher...and I really stink at it... there must be some trick/bonus I just don't know about.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

My 8 year old son and I are addicted to znax. I tell him that sounds like the name of the medicine I may need to take after playing that game all day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abcboys View Post
    My 8 year old son and I are addicted to znax. I tell him that sounds like the name of the medicine I may need to take after playing that game all day!!!
    I like that game too.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    lessons? sounds great... I'm addicted to fruit smasher...and I really stink at it... there must be some trick/bonus I just don't know about.
    I'm addicted to fruit smasher too. I got lucky once and made it into the top 10 but I know there must be a trick to it that I'm missing.
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I think there has to be a trick to the Fruit Smashers because I have played and played and can't get anywhere near the high scores!

Sunshine Rewards

I finally got the high score in Space Invaders yesterday. I'm sad to say, I was playing for about 40 minutes to get that score. My eyes were watering, my thumb was cramping.. my five year old kept asking me for a drink..

But I fought through. And got it. Now I'm done with it, until It's time to reclaim my championship.

(the five year old is ok. He got a drink).

I just have to think there's a trick to it, beyond paying it for an hour.