Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Games!

I agree that Pacman would be easier with a joystick. It's still fun though.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Can someone PLEASE explain Fruit Smashers to me. I must be dense, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what you're supposed to do.

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!

fruitsmashers is a tricky one. You need to line up the same fruit in either 3's, 4's or 5's. the more in the group the more points. Problem is I cannot figure out how the person with the high score got it. I think I am doing really well when I play and then my score comes up and it stinks in comparison!!

Anyone else have any ideas/hints.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    fruitsmashers is a tricky one. You need to line up the same fruit in either 3's, 4's or 5's. the more in the group the more points. Problem is I cannot figure out how the person with the high score got it. I think I am doing really well when I play and then my score comes up and it stinks in comparison!!

I have the same problem as you. I think I'm doing great and then the score isn't even mildly good in comparison. Still fun to try and beat it though!
    Sunshine Rewards

Repeat after me................"I will become Queen of the FruitSmashers, I will become Queen of the Fruitsmasher!".

Okay it may not work, but it's worth a try!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

Okay, I really MUST be dense. I can't even get anything to move!! When I click on two fruit, they move back and forth and then go back to where they started!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay, I really MUST be dense. I can't even get anything to move!! When I click on two fruit, they move back and forth and then go back to where they started!
    They have to make a match (a line of at least 3 of the same fruit) or they won't stay.
    Sunshine Rewards

well I just got my highest score ever, but very pitifull by standards of high score..............this is driving me crazy!! Okay I know I need a life, but the kids are in bed and I am relaxing my mind!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    You can just click on one fruit and move it in order to create a line of at least three of the same fruit in order to score.
    Rachel

omg that fruit game, it is evil. I was up until THREE this morning, people, three! You east coasters were already getting up!

And the worst? i was craving fruit in the WORST way while playing it!

At least when I play Tiles all I get is dizzy.
    Sunshine Rewards