Thread: Only if the merchant is on SR rule

Default Only if the merchant is on SR rule

I wanted to thank you for finding such good merchants and websites to put on SR.

My family has started asking me to buy things from weird websites telling me that it is cheaper on such websites. I go to do my research and find that the company they are asking me to buy from has such a bad reputation that I don't feel safe giving them my credit card number and I'm not sure if I'll even get what I buy and if it will be the product they advertise as it is on the website.

I finally got sick of how much time I've wasted checking on reviews of online website stores. I told my family that if it isn't a big well known site and/or on SR that I won't buy the item they want. My time is worth something. I don't want the aggravation and disappointment of a bad item or having to waste my time and money with returning crappy items from weird online stores. The items rarely cost more through a good SR merchant after SR rebate and the coupons you list, but if it does end up costing me a dollar or two more, I know it is worth it.

Thanks for having a list of merchants I can trust. My family is getting better at finding the items they want on the SR list and it is saving me time and sanity.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank you so much for this feedback! I really love when members leave merchant feedback because of this. I always want to know other people's experiences before I shop at random places. And having the affiliate relationships has helped with customer service issues quite a few times. It's nice to hear that it helping!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs