Thread: Excited to Find SunFrog.com last week

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Excited to Find SunFrog.com last week

I just wanted to say how excited I was to have found sunfrog.com on the merchant list last week. My husband was going to order a bunch of shirts and I just happened to check the merchant listing and there they were! I added a few shirts for myself after seeing that. Can't wait till they finish printing and ship them so I can see that big fat cash back in my account. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually met their owner a few years back at a conference and he was so cool---very open to suggestions for different shirts. I'm anxious to see what you think!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've ordered from them for Christmas and this is our second order. My only *very tiny* complaint is that it takes a while to print and ship the shirts (like a week - 2 weeks). But I can understand that since they are made to order. So far we've been happy with the quality of the shirts and printing.
    Sunshine Rewards