Thread: Invoke Discussion

Default Invoke Discussion

Hi everyone, I have 3 unpaid ($35 each) invoke sessions dating back to February. I got one reply for the February saying they are behind on paying out on that one and no answer since. That is $105 of my time that I am out so I wanted to see if anyone else was dealing with this?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have 3 unpaid ($35 each) invoke sessions dating back to February. I got one reply for the February saying they are behind on paying out on that one and no answer since. That is $105 of my time that I am out so I wanted to see if anyone else was dealing with this?
    I have done several of those, but not in several months now. I always go them within a 6 week time frame, they went from cash to virtual rewards online such as Amazon. Never was I not paid, my Sister did one 5-12th she said they stated 8 weeks for 30.00 virtual card, but nothing yet for her.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have done several of those, but not in several months now. I always go them within a 6 week time frame, they went from cash to virtual rewards online such as Amazon. Never was I not paid, my Sister did one 5-12th she said they stated 8 weeks for 30.00 virtual card, but nothing yet for her.

Jtowner
    That is just it the February one is well over 8 weeks more like 16 weeks almost

I completed one for $35 in January and received payment in May and did another one in April and received it about 4 weeks later. I've taken several Invoke studies since i've been with SR and never once did I not receive payment. Customer service with Invoke is always very prompt with responses when I have inquired about payment and payment is always around the time that they give me in their responses. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I completed one for $35 in January and received payment in May and did another one in April and received it about 4 weeks later. I've taken several Invoke studies since i've been with SR and never once did I not receive payment. Customer service with Invoke is always very prompt with responses when I have inquired about payment and payment is always around the time that they give me in their responses. Hope this helps!
    I am still out $100 since February with no response, I have emailed up to 10 times, do you have a direct email?

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I am still out $100 since February with no response, I have emailed up to 10 times, do you have a direct email?
    This is very disappointing to hear.

I always used this email for payment inquiries: support@invoke.com I went back through my old emails and found one to Invoke, it took them less than 24 hours to get back to me!

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    This is very disappointing to hear.

I always used this email for payment inquiries: support@invoke.com I went back through my old emails and found one to Invoke, it took them less than 24 hours to get back to me!
    so odd I am owed one from Feb, April and May