Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Invoke Discussion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default Invoke Discussion

    Hi everyone, I have 3 unpaid ($35 each) invoke sessions dating back to February. I got one reply for the February saying they are behind on paying out on that one and no answer since. That is $105 of my time that I am out so I wanted to see if anyone else was dealing with this?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have 3 unpaid ($35 each) invoke sessions dating back to February. I got one reply for the February saying they are behind on paying out on that one and no answer since. That is $105 of my time that I am out so I wanted to see if anyone else was dealing with this?
    I have done several of those, but not in several months now. I always go them within a 6 week time frame, they went from cash to virtual rewards online such as Amazon. Never was I not paid, my Sister did one 5-12th she said they stated 8 weeks for 30.00 virtual card, but nothing yet for her.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have done several of those, but not in several months now. I always go them within a 6 week time frame, they went from cash to virtual rewards online such as Amazon. Never was I not paid, my Sister did one 5-12th she said they stated 8 weeks for 30.00 virtual card, but nothing yet for her.

    Jtowner
    That is just it the February one is well over 8 weeks more like 16 weeks almost
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    I completed one for $35 in January and received payment in May and did another one in April and received it about 4 weeks later. I've taken several Invoke studies since i've been with SR and never once did I not receive payment. Customer service with Invoke is always very prompt with responses when I have inquired about payment and payment is always around the time that they give me in their responses. Hope this helps!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I completed one for $35 in January and received payment in May and did another one in April and received it about 4 weeks later. I've taken several Invoke studies since i've been with SR and never once did I not receive payment. Customer service with Invoke is always very prompt with responses when I have inquired about payment and payment is always around the time that they give me in their responses. Hope this helps!
    I am still out $100 since February with no response, I have emailed up to 10 times, do you have a direct email?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I am still out $100 since February with no response, I have emailed up to 10 times, do you have a direct email?
    This is very disappointing to hear.

    I always used this email for payment inquiries: support@invoke.com I went back through my old emails and found one to Invoke, it took them less than 24 hours to get back to me!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    This is very disappointing to hear.

    I always used this email for payment inquiries: support@invoke.com I went back through my old emails and found one to Invoke, it took them less than 24 hours to get back to me!
    so odd I am owed one from Feb, April and May
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •