Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Cube

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Well I completed one, got the same Thank you page with the smiley face, will post when I see what happens.
    I hate to say this but it did not credit and looking at the completion screen I did not see anything with my Number in it, like the other when they complete have my SR ID number, I pasted it below so Trish you can see what I mean, could be the problem credit does not know where to post, not sure if I know that is what is wrong or not, just observing others completions and it is not what I see.

sample-cube.com/routing/#/ending/?RS=1&RID=f27bac09-65bc-483f-bf2f-ed95defbf7f0
    Jtowner

Thank you for my credit. i just completed one with same than you screen and smiley face. Will see if it credits next hour, but maybe not after reading the comment above me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Thank you for my credit. i just completed one with same than you screen and smiley face. Will see if it credits next hour, but maybe not after reading the comment above me.
    Post and let us know if you got the same thing, if you look at your completed survey does your look like mine I noted it above.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

No credit yet. Yes, it looks the same. I didn't copy it, but saved the ending page so I can copy it if it helpful.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Here's the good news.... I see credits for both of you for yesterday in their system. So what I thought was broken between theirs and ours must not have been the case. Let me message SunshineGuy to see what he is seeing in our postbacks. I'll also get the credits posted for both of you later today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Here's the good news.... I see credits for both of you for yesterday in their system. So what I thought was broken between theirs and ours must not have been the case. Let me message SunshineGuy to see what he is seeing in our postbacks. I'll also get the credits posted for both of you later today.
    That is fine, I am sure both are you will figure this out, thanks for the update. Let us know when it works right, so you both do not have to be looking into all the time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That is fine, I am sure both are you will figure this out, thanks for the update. Let us know when it works right, so you both do not have to be looking into all the time.

Jtowner
    Completed one, same page and ending, but it did credit on its own at 19 minutes after the hour, Ya you guys did it, thanks for listening to us and working it out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

SunshineGuy figured it out!! This was a really complex technical one involving SSL certificates and https and all kinds of stuff that I don't understand. But I am glad that HE does!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SunshineGuy figured it out!! This was a really complex technical one involving SSL certificates and https and all kinds of stuff that I don't understand. But I am glad that HE does!!
    We are glad he can work it out, hats off ot Sunshine Guy

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed one and it credited the first hour