Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Survey Cube

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One of the down sides of having the stoplight system is that as soon as it turns red, most people won't even try the surveys. So I'm not seeing enough people trying them to be able to tell if they are working or not. I do not see any credits on them since the 3rd, but I'm not sure if that's because everyone has just stopped trying or they really aren't crediting?
    I saw JTowners post about not getting credit and the red light and had not put much effort into Survey Cube the last few days. Takes quite a bit of time to get into one and often complete it and get kicked backed to do another one (6-7 in the last month); several of these have involved webcam and this is something that really ticks me off, if I allow my webcam to be used and I complete the survey I had better get credit, not sent back to do another survey. Just me but that scenario makes me angry.

this morning I did try one, completed and it credited.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I saw JTowners post about not getting credit and the red light and had not put much effort into Survey Cube the last few days. Takes quite a bit of time to get into one and often complete it and get kicked backed to do another one (6-7 in the last month); several of these have involved webcam and this is something that really ticks me off, if I allow my webcam to be used and I complete the survey I had better get credit, not sent back to do another survey. Just me but that scenario makes me angry.

this morning I did try one, completed and it credited.
    Tody it did credit, what I am getting so frustrated with is this new robot test, how many time sdo you have to select a subject before they know you are human, some it goes 4 or 5 times, then the object just keeps coming back on the screen, so you have to keep clicking them. I get it but enough is enough.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Tody it did credit, what I am getting so frustrated with is this new robot test, how many time sdo you have to select a subject before they know you are human, some it goes 4 or 5 times, then the object just keeps coming back on the screen, so you have to keep clicking them. I get it but enough is enough.

Jtowner
    agreed, especially with ON. since the first of the year I am getting into maybe 15% of what I see. Immediately disqualified from a lot but very often I have to prove I am not a robot and then I see that my profile does not match........

After years of changing up their processes, it looks like Survey Cube is running a router again. If anyone wants to try it, I reactivated the offer (at the new lower payout). If it works, I can add it back to the daily survey page:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4339
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just tried it I got one chance, it stated better luck next time, no other options came up. Tried again got the same frowning face and better luck next time. You get one chance and done I guess.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

The payout has been increased on these to .60 so if you want to try it, it WILL count toward the Holiday Giveaway and the Holiday Bonuses. It just isn't on the Stoplight page yet because we aren't seeing enough traffic to see if it is really converting well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

FYI, I just tested this myself and got one on the first try and it credited for me. So I will add it to the Stoplight page when I get the chance.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

FYI, I just tested this myself and got one on the first try and it credited for me. So I will add it to the Stoplight page when I get the chance.
    Forgot about it when you do not see it on the survey page, I will give it a shot.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-08-2020 at 04:07 PM.
    Jtowner

completed a real short Ipsos and it credited.
    Thanks

I went ahead and added this to the stoplight page since it seems to be okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs