Thread: ? about purchasing a camera

Question ? about purchasing a camera

Hello all, a newbie here with a question

I will be purchasing a new camera (I have narrowed it down to the Canon A590), I noticed that both Circuit City and Best Buy have it on sale. Well I was going to go into the store to purchased when I realized that maybe I can buy through a SR link and earn some credits.

If I go to the Circuit City website via the SR link and purchase my camera this way, I would get 1% (before taxes) credited into my SR account (I understand it may take some time before I see the credit)? Even if I use instore pickup?

Thanks so much in advance!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by DisGal71 View Post
    Hello all, a newbie here with a question

I will be purchasing a new camera (I have narrowed it down to the Canon A590), I noticed that both Circuit City and Best Buy have it on sale. Well I was going to go into the store to purchased when I realized that maybe I can buy through a SR link and earn some credits.

If I go to the Circuit City website via the SR link and purchase my camera this way, I would get 1% (before taxes) credited into my SR account (I understand it may take some time before I see the credit)? Even if I use instore pickup?

Thanks so much in advance!
    I made a purchase at Circuit City via SR and it credited within days. I think you are going about it the smart way!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much!! every little credit helps!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by DisGal71 View Post
    Thanks so much!! every little credit helps!
    Best Buy will give you credit also with in store pick up (for future so will Wal-Mart)
    Sunshine Rewards