Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Ooh I bet that's a good pay out! Have only ever gotten a max of 3 days They are great!
    after the 1st one I did I have not qualified for any until this week when I got into 2! and only 20 minutes per day; how many 20 minute surveys do we do that pay as low as 30-40 cents?

the 3 day one pays $12.

I saw those and I never qualify. I can see up to 15 surveys at a time and I never qualify. If I am on my IPad, it is definitely not going to happen. But when I power up my computer, I still don't get any. Do you think it has to do with being on Windows 7 yet?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    after the 1st one I did I have not qualified for any until this week when I got into 2! and only 20 minutes per day; how many 20 minute surveys do we do that pay as low as 30-40 cents?

the 3 day one pays $12.
    EXACTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I saw those and I never qualify. I can see up to 15 surveys at a time and I never qualify. If I am on my IPad, it is definitely not going to happen. But when I power up my computer, I still don't get any. Do you think it has to do with being on Windows 7 yet?
    Hmm, i'm not sure! Maybe it's the browser you use? I only use Firefox now when doing surveys. Chrome and Safari don't help me at all. I've tried using my iPad for surveys before but I rarely get anything so just stick to my computer.

EXACTLY!

Hmm, i'm not sure! Maybe it's the browser you use? I only use Firefox now when doing surveys. Chrome and Safari don't help me at all. I've tried using my iPad for surveys before but I rarely get anything so just stick to my computer.
    I switched to Chrome at my work computer, because everything was freezing up with Internet Explorer. I get absolutely nothing using Chrome. Maybe I need to download Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I use a Windows 7 laptop and Internet Explorer. I do see quite a few that when I click into I immediately don't qualify for and wonder why they are even on my list as I completed all the profile questions.

I was having a lot of problems with completing ON surveys and then being told that my profile was not what they were looking for which is really aggravating. early in June I went to each ON profile section looked everything over and hit save. Not sure if it's just a coincidence but since have had a lot less issues.

EXACTLY!

interesting, on my old laptop I had very little luck with IE and used FF almost exclusively. Newer (2 yrs old) WIN 7 laptop for some reason I can't get Flash to work right in FF and use IE exclusively for SR.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I use a Windows 7 laptop and Internet Explorer. I do see quite a few that when I click into I immediately don't qualify for and wonder why they are even on my list as I completed all the profile questions.

I was having a lot of problems with completing ON surveys and then being told that my profile was not what they were looking for which is really aggravating. early in June I went to each ON profile section looked everything over and hit save. Not sure if it's just a coincidence but since have had a lot less issues.
    I will go in and try that with my account. Tricia thought maybe I was having problems with the email. I looked at everything in my account and I do not see where they even ask for an email account.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I just got recruited for my first online bulletin board with ON. A 2 day one. How do those work? Completed the first day. Does the 2nd day show up here on SR or in my email? When do you typically get credit? Immediately after you complete the last day or is there a delayed time frame?

TIA
    Jan
    was this by any chance on Sustainability and closed on July 2? If so, have you been paid yet?
    The first 2 I completed said 4-6 weeks to be paid but got the money with 3-4 days of the discussion board closing including a 3 day one that ended on July 1.
    I completed a sustainability one on July 2 and have not been paid yet. wondering if it will now be the 4-6 weeks, which is fine, just curious.
    thanks

Yes! That's the one SCard. I haven't been paid either. I keep my fingers crossed every day when I check in here at SR but so far nothing. So, maybe it will be the 4-6 week time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Yes! That's the one SCard. I haven't been paid either. I keep my fingers crossed every day when I check in here at SR but so far nothing. So, maybe it will be the 4-6 week time frame.
    thank you, that makes me feel better. I was doing 2 at the same time and hoped that did not cause any issues; same e-mail address so figured if it was not allowed they would not have let me do both.

I will post when I get the money.

great opportunities, I did a 1 day one last week.