Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Opinion Network

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Anyone do an Online BB for Digital Receipts? First time an OBB didn't credit within a week of closing for me.

    Closed on July 1st and figured it would take a bit with the 4th Holiday, but still haven't received anything yet. Will probably contact by the end of the week if I haven't received credit by then.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Anyone do an Online BB for Digital Receipts? First time an OBB didn't credit within a week of closing for me.

    Closed on July 1st and figured it would take a bit with the 4th Holiday, but still haven't received anything yet. Will probably contact by the end of the week if I haven't received credit by then.
    check the last few posts before yours, seems like they are not crediting within a few days anymore. The e-mails that I have received about "Your Group" all say payment within 4-6 weeks. could be that's what it will be.
    what was the timeframe for payment on yours?

    please post if you contact them and hear anything back, I had not planned on it until it had been at least 4 weeks.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-11-2016 at 04:38 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Qualified for an at home product, Completed the survey, filled out the personal information section and when I clicked that 'Thank You' button at the end, it sent me this:

    http://activities.mysurvey.com/Waypo...nd.wp?status=C

    It was a $2.60 survey. I'm hoping I get the credit and I still get to try the at home product!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    check the last few posts before yours, seems like they are not crediting within a few days anymore. The e-mails that I have received about "Your Group" all say payment within 4-6 weeks. could be that's what it will be.
    what was the timeframe for payment on yours?

    please post if you contact them and hear anything back, I had not planned on it until it had been at least 4 weeks.
    I actually contacted them today just to make sure that my name had 'cleared' and asked when to expect payment. Was given this email:

    "Hello,

    Thanks for contacting GutCheck Support! We show you as having completed the project and provided your ID to your panel as soon as the study was completed, so, unfortunately, there's little more we can do to get you your reward. At this point, we would recommend contacting them.

    We know that this process is frustrating, we wish we could do more to assist you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need clarification.

    Sincerely,

    GutCheck Support Team"

    So does this mean I need to contact ON now?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I actually contacted them today just to make sure that my name had 'cleared' and asked when to expect payment. Was given this email:




    So does this mean I need to contact ON now?
    thanks for the update. This is what I got when I finished the Bulletin Board:

    "Congratulations! You have finished the sustainability community. Thank you for your in-depth feedback and for answering all of the questions in the survey! We are in the process of reviewing your responses and you may receive follow-up questions to your responses in the next few days - in which case, you'll receive an email notification asking you to return to the study. Once you've completed all follow-ups and your responses have been thoroughly reviewed by our moderator for quality, length, and clarity, you should receive your incentive within 4-6 weeks as promised directly from the panel company where you signed up and found the link to our study."

    Closed on July 3 so wonder what exactly "within 4-6 weeks " means? not before 4 weeks?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the update. This is what I got when I finished the Bulletin Board:

    "Congratulations! You have finished the sustainability community. Thank you for your in-depth feedback and for answering all of the questions in the survey! We are in the process of reviewing your responses and you may receive follow-up questions to your responses in the next few days - in which case, you'll receive an email notification asking you to return to the study. Once you've completed all follow-ups and your responses have been thoroughly reviewed by our moderator for quality, length, and clarity, you should receive your incentive within 4-6 weeks as promised directly from the panel company where you signed up and found the link to our study."

    Closed on July 3 so wonder what exactly "within 4-6 weeks " means? not before 4 weeks?
    I received that same email as well! I just thought it was a little off that every other OBB that i've done has credited pretty quickly and I wanted to make sure that it had gotten submitted correctly on my end. So I guess i'll wait a little bit to see what happens with ON and contact them next week if I don't see credit soon.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I received that same email as well! I just thought it was a little off that every other OBB that i've done has credited pretty quickly and I wanted to make sure that it had gotten submitted correctly on my end. So I guess i'll wait a little bit to see what happens with ON and contact them next week if I don't see credit soon.
    I wonder if they messed up and paid us too fast for the first few.
    I am waiting on the 2 day Sustainability one that ended July 4th weekend and a one day one that ended on July 10. I will post when I get paid or receive any further information.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I wonder if they messed up and paid us too fast for the first few.
    I am waiting on the 2 day Sustainability one that ended July 4th weekend and a one day one that ended on July 10. I will post when I get paid or receive any further information.
    Yes please, cause I received that 'Congratulations' email on the 1st, so if you get paid first, i'll definitely have to contact them. Thanks SCard!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    506

    Default

    SCard, I got payment this morning so hopefully yours will be coming in later this week too!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    SCard, I got payment this morning so hopefully yours will be coming in later this week too!
    thanks for the update, I will be on the lookout for mine

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •