Thread: Is Amazon Prime Day Worth It?

Default Is Amazon Prime Day Worth It?

By now you have heard from just about everyone that it is Amazon Prime Day (seems like it should have been 7-11, not 7-12, right?). If you are already an Amazon Prime member, you should definitely check out the deals. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, you can take advantage of their free trial and get the deals.

The Amazon Devices are on sale but in limited quantities. I have the Echo, Fire TV, and the Fire TV stick and use them all. If you are considering buying one of those, today is definitely the day to do it.

A lot of the deals are in limited quantities, so it's best to jump in there and see what they have early. They are selling pretty much everything from granola bars to televisions. They even have a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver for 30% off.

I'm not seeing anything I can't live without, but I am definitely seeing some things to start putting away as holiday gifts.

What are YOU finding at the Amazon Prime Day Sale?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

not seeing much that I wanted to buy. Fire Tablet @ $33, when it was launched last year it was $35, not HD, only 8GB memory. nice device for kids, but needs a memory card IMO.
    Fire Stick @ $24.99, I paid $19.99 when it was launched.

last year I bought at Bluetooth speaker that I like but found out after that the price I paid was the same as a lightning price Amazon has advertised again.
    I will keep looking but not impressed so far.

Other merchants (SR ones too) are having sales today too, might be worth checking out