Thread: Choice Hotels?

Default Choice Hotels?

Has anyone booked through SR for Choice Hotels? I was wondering about how long it should take to credit.

We stayed at a Comfort Inn over Easter weekend. I booked it through SR in February. Nothing pending yet. We checked out on March 24th and 14 days will be Monday 4-7. 14 business days will be the 11th.

I read through other posts about travel bookings (hotel & car) and how long they take and how all are different....but Choice Hotels was not mentioned. Anyone had any SR experience with them?

Thanks!
    ~Kathie
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 04-04-2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have done it before when I stayed at Clarion for a night for our Dec trip. I remember that it took a good while. Like I was thinking it wasn't going to credit since I did it on the laptop on a wireless card in the truck on the interstate in Florida. Then one day there it was. I never did even get a pending 0 in my account just the credit one day.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Like I was thinking it wasn't going to credit since I did it on the laptop on a wireless card in the truck on the interstate in Florida.
    You are too funny. I can just picture you!!! You gotta do what you gotta do for SR credits!!!

Thanks for the information Janet!! I wait a few weeks more before filing a TT.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Has anyone booked through SR for Choice Hotels? I was wondering about how long it should take to credit.

We stayed at a Comfort Inn over Easter weekend. I booked it through SR in February. Nothing pending yet. We checked out on March 24th and 14 days will be Monday 4-7. 14 business days will be the 11th.

I read through other posts about travel bookings (hotel & car) and how long they take and how all are different....but Choice Hotels was not mentioned. Anyone had any SR experience with them?

Thanks!
    ~Kathie
    I had the same experience as Janet. I booked a Comfort Suites in November, stayed in early December and got my credit on Dec 27. I'd kind of forgotten about it until it showed up since I never got a $0 pending either.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I don't think they post until after your stay for sure.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!