Thread: Invovke Research

Default Invovke Research

I know I read people discussing not getting paid, can not find the thread, only one from 2017, Anyone have any information on this to share. I was invited to one tomrrow night and my Sister said she never got paid from May 15. Wanted to know if the people discussing it, got paid or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Hi! I was owed 2 got them waiting on my May one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is the same as my Sister, that is almost 3 months there email is saying 10 weeks, used to be 6 weeks. That is way to long to wait, thanks for the answer. I do not think I will waste 75 minutes for a chance to get 30.00 in 3 months or more

Jtowner
    Jtowner

When I was invited to do a online survey last month and I recalled my Sister and discussion here about the payment. I did not do the survey, my Sister told me she is still waiting on the one she did for 30.00 in May, so she forwarded the email they wrote to me about how they pay every single person, she is waiting on a response, so far hers emails had been not responded to. I want to ask if Mellymel261 every got paid from May, she is so mad at this point. Let me know, thanks.

Jtowner
    Jtowner