Thread: Shopping orders not posting

Default Shopping orders not posting

I have never had a issue from shopping using Sr link, last 3 orders no show, had to submit tt for them, never did that before. My ? is has anyone else been having this same issue, I know if I am having a issue, others probably are also. I am thinking something is not right, since its was never a issue before, I did not even know how to fill out the tt correctly, never had to do it before. Thanks for any clarity on this, starting to under
    my skin.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

We haven't seen an increase in the number of tickets filed. I wonder if there is something that changed in your firewall that is blocking the cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We haven't seen an increase in the number of tickets filed. I wonder if there is something that changed in your firewall that is blocking the cookies?
    I have not changed anything, and surveys credits without any issue, but that could be a different type of credit. What I know is that I never had a problem before and it started last month that I am aware of. Have not been shopping in quite a while before that, so I do not have anything to compare. So again I was searching for answers, it sounds like it is just me. A few months ago SG had to fix my account amounts were not posting
    from surveys right and he fixed that, wonder if it could be related somehow?

My Walmart order is pending already so its not my account or my settings, I would think it has to be the merchant at this point.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-06-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not changed anything, and surveys credits without any issue, but that could be a different type of credit. What I know is that I never had a problem before and it started last month that I am aware of. Have not been shopping in quite a while before that, so I do not have anything to compare. So again I was searching for answers, it sounds like it is just me. A few months ago SG had to fix my account amounts were not posting
    from surveys right and he fixed that, wonder if it could be related somehow?

My Walmart order credited so its not my account or my settings, I would think it has to be the merchant at this point.

Jtowner
    How long does it take to get the credit from merchant, never had to do this before, discourages me from ever shopping at these merchants again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It depends on the merchant. Some of them will respond within a week. Some of them only check once a month. Some of them never check. There's actually a whole special committee in the Performance Marketing Association about it now because rewards sites are fed up with the merchants.

I did check to see if it was the issue you had last time and it was not. Last time it was something about the number of decimal places in your account because you had made so much through SR. So the credits were there but just not showing up. This one is definitely on the merchant side that those couple just didn't come through from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It depends on the merchant. Some of them will respond within a week. Some of them only check once a month. Some of them never check. There's actually a whole special committee in the Performance Marketing Association about it now because rewards sites are fed up with the merchants.

I did check to see if it was the issue you had last time and it was not. Last time it was something about the number of decimal places in your account because you had made so much through SR. So the credits were there but just not showing up. This one is definitely on the merchant side that those couple just didn't come through from them.
    Thanks for your response, it is a waiting game now. I thought it was not my account. Not fair I had kept both orders, so unless they credit I am done with both of them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner