Thread: Refresh my memory

Default Refresh my memory

It's been a while for me and I can't remember how long PayPal or Disney gift card payouts take. Going to Disney 11/25 and want to make sure I cash out in time. Thanks!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    It's been a while for me and I can't remember how long PayPal or Disney gift card payouts take. Going to Disney 11/25 and want to make sure I cash out in time. Thanks!
    PayPal is 30 days. If you cash out for PayPal on the last day of the month, the money will be there the last day of next month. Cash out is the 15th and the last day of the month. If you wait and cash out for PP on 10/15, the money will be there on 11/15.

enjoy your trip, we are going this Fall too

Similar question, what about for the super member email Disney card?

Cash out at least 6 weeks early for any gift card.. I think they usually run close to 6 weeks after cashout, emailed or physical. The only thing the email GC does is skips the wait for the mail!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I have only redeemed for Disney Gift Cards (afraid I'll spend the PayPal money lol). However it seems it could speed things up by just doing paypal. However - do I get charged a fee for receiving a payment on my paypal?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards