Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share a Halloween Memory Contest

Default Share a Halloween Memory Contest

Final Halloween contest!! This one is easy for everyone to enter but there is a little twist

Comment on this post with your favorite Halloween memory. It can be you as a kid, your own kids, or not even kid related! I'll randomly pick one person who comments by midnight Eastern on Halloween and they will get their choice of a $25 Amazon Gift Card or a $25 Disney Gift Card.

Here's the twist.... If you are picked as the winner AND complete 10 surveys between now and midnight Halloween, I will DOUBLE your prize or give you one of each card (whichever you prefer).

Happy Halloween!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Final Halloween contest!! This one is easy for everyone to enter but there is a little twist

Comment on this post with your favorite Halloween memory. It can be you as a kid, your own kids, or not even kid related! I'll randomly pick one person who comments by midnight Eastern on Halloween and they will get their choice of a $25 Amazon Gift Card or a $25 Disney Gift Card.

Here's the twist.... If you are picked as the winner AND complete 10 surveys between now and midnight Halloween, I will DOUBLE your prize or give you one of each card (whichever you prefer).

Happy Halloween!!
    I loved going out trick or treating, back then our Parents did not have to worry about our safety, our neighbors were always had the same treats every years, one made candy apples, the other gave nickles and dimes to us,. It was a big deal in our neighborhood we all came out the same time and made the rounds together, lots of kids on my street. Of course my Dad was also sent with us, but he would wear silly things or wild clothes so he was one of the crowds. Miss those good days, when life was simple and fun and kids were allowed to be kids.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

There was always a halloween event at my elementary school where we would dress up, trick or treat around the school and bob for apples and then trick or treat in the neighborhoods around the school...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    There was always a halloween event at my elementary school where we would dress up, trick or treat around the school and bob for apples and then trick or treat in the neighborhoods around the school...

I loved giving out candy to all of our neighborhood kiddos back when I got "too old" to trick or treat. It was so much fun to see the little ones dressed up.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Four years ago, trick or treating by my parents was postponed a few days due to Superstorm Sandy. I was spending the night by them for some reason and my grandma lived about a half mile away. I took the dog for a walk and said I was taking her trick or treating! Buckeye and I only visitted 2 houses (my parents and grandma!), but it was an interesting experience to take her out like that!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My favorite would be MNSShP in 2009!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have so many great Halloween memories, but there are a couple from my middle son that are so silly and sweet.
    DS was six months old his first Halloween. We dressed him up as a pumpkin. He crawled around unrolling lots of toilet paper at a friend's costume party, got his first two teeth, and bit DH on the nose.
    The next year 18 month old DS was dressed up as a rooster. He saw a lit up jack o' lantern in our neighbor's window and dubbed it "Meatloaf".
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

My favorite Halloween memory was the year I went into labor after taking my daughter trick or treating. My son's birthday is November 1st (but just barely! LOL!).

My favorite Halloween memory is my daughter's first Halloween. While Halloween as a kid was great, there was something special about picking a costume and taking my own baby trick or treating.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

My favorite memory for Halloween is the many years my girls and the neighbor girl and mom walking all over the neighborhood trick or treating. There were years where it was beautiful weather, but then also years where there was snow or it was freezing cold and the girls wore many layers but wanted to be sure their costumes were on the outside of all their layers. They looked stuffed and wobbled from house to house, but enjoyed every minute of it.