Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody Stop Me!

Default Somebody Stop Me!

Okay, it's been awhile since I've been on a shopping spree and boy, oh boy, I'm on a roll today and I can't stop. LOL. Somebody stop me, please!!! All I can say is, thanks for holding my spot on the big boad these past months!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh whatcha ordering?? I want to do some shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Whatcha get? Whatcha get?

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ooh whatcha ordering?? I want to do some shopping.
    Well, so far, I've purchased a white suit and hat for our Annual Women's Day in June. (Gotta get it early because they sale out really quickly). It was from Womensuits.com.

I've purchased flowers and that huge tomato tree from the new merchant that has the increase (can't recall the name right now).

I've purchased 4 ink cartriages from 4inks.

Now, I gotta hit up Shoebuy, of course! And Current is on the list as well. Oh yeah, and ISCRAP.

The girls want a cheerleader outfit (yeah, the 4yr olds) LOL. So, I'm gonna try one of the stores Tricia listed in the contest.

And, before the day is over, who knows what else I will buy. I just feel like shopping! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm right there with you, in the last week I've bought 3 airline tickets, order flowers for mil b-day, bought sheets from Linens n Things, bought some stuff from Gardens Choice, make-up at elf, and clothes from old navy and aeropostle. Shh... don't tell my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    Shh... don't tell my husband.
    I won't if you promise not to tell mine! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I want some new shoes. I don't need them but I want them. Might grab a pair at shoebuy with the SM % and SR discount code.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine checks our credit card accounts online, so he always knows what I'm doing even if I don't tell him! No hiding what I got from him very long, anyway - LOL. I've been doing more shopping, too, from Old Navy, and Swim Locker in the last while. And I'm going to get shoes from Shoebuy, curtains from Target, something from one of those sports stores - maybe I'll look for Rockies t-shirts for the boys or something. It must be a spring fever sort of thing that's making us feel like shopping!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Look out Big Board!! I can't stop you though- I've been doing my fair share and have some more to do! Happy Shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I want some new shoes. I don't need them but I want them. Might grab a pair at shoebuy with the SM % and SR discount code.
    Just bought three pairs of sandals. Didn't need them either, but hey, it's Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Mine checks our credit card accounts online, so he always knows what I'm doing even if I don't tell him! No hiding what I got from him very long, anyway - LOL. I've been doing more shopping, too, from Old Navy, and Swim Locker in the last while. And I'm going to get shoes from Shoebuy, curtains from Target, something from one of those sports stores - maybe I'll look for Rockies t-shirts for the boys or something. It must be a spring fever sort of thing that's making us feel like shopping!

After 27 years of marriage my husband can careless as to what I buy. LOL. I'm gonna blame it on Spring fever too!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Look out Big Board!! I can't stop you though- I've been doing my fair share and have some more to do! Happy Shopping!
    Happy Shopping. I'm truly have fun! It's been a great day! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards