Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody Stop Me!

Okay, you all are contageous! I am self-banned from shopping for awhile, but I couldn't resist the increased Shoebuy % for SMs so I ordered the Crocs flip flops I've been eyeing for our Disney trip next month.

I listed 17 things on ebay last week... when they sell I'll have more money for shopping again

I also had that URGE the last few days. I bought the ped egg, a couple of pair of shoes from shoebuy for DD6, a book, and some makeup from ebay. My husband is out on a guy movie night so I am feeling that URGE even more. I cannot wait until I get credit at SR!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I also had that URGE the last few days. I bought the ped egg, a couple of pair of shoes from shoebuy for DD6, a book, and some makeup from ebay. My husband is out on a guy movie night so I am feeling that URGE even more. I cannot wait until I get credit at SR!
    Oh, Dee... I forgot I NEEED a ped egg to go with those flip flops. What's a girl to do

Thanks (I think) for reminding me!

Ackkkkk...Shoebuy is pulling me in now... lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Shoebuy is hard to resist! LOL. I bought three pairs of sandals. Can't wait to get them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm right there with you- shoebuy (last week, darnit!), lands end, macys, half.com, basin, gap.....i've been a naughty, naughty girl with the AMEX. Good thing my DH cares less too.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay, it's been awhile since I've been on a shopping spree and boy, oh boy, I'm on a roll today and I can't stop. LOL. Somebody stop me, please!!! All I can say is, thanks for holding my spot on the big boad these past months!

And the saga continues.....
    Sunshine Rewards

Tell me about it.....lol. I seem to keep "needing" things!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Tell me about it.....lol. I seem to keep "needing" things!
    Well, for sure I haven't need anything I've purchased. I just bought a beautiful red Coach purse! It's simply gorgeous!

Yesterday, I did need the two watches since I do have two wrists.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah. There's a little bit of need and a lot of want. lol I definitely wanted the photo software. Now the bathing suit... I needed but didn't really want to buy ugh lol

I think you're just trying to nudge Michael out of first place on the Big Board . I barely holding on at #8- which could easily change to 11 overnight!
    Sunshine Rewards