Thread: Christmas Lists?

Default Christmas Lists?

So, as I toss yet another toy catalog in the recycling, I'm wondering what your gift list looks like this year:
    The Mom: Hamilton CD (she saw it a while ago, and we're seeing it in June)
    Sharpay (22): Either something from Sephora or a Pop Socket
    Mordie (20): $$$
    Ferdie (17): $$$
    Cousin's Son (17): Pop Socket
    Cousin's Daughter (15): Pop Socket/something Melanie Martinez?
    sibling I have in draw: Ordered something small from amazon.
    Cousin's wife: Sephora thing
    Cousin: ????
    Godmother: ???

(for those of you who don't know, I'm currently underemployed, so $ is tight)
    Last edited by Hedy; 11-15-2016 at 09:31 AM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have barely even started thinking about it!

Jillian needs a new flatiron and suitcase because hers crapped out in the last couple of months. So at least I know 2 things to get her. She also claims she doesn't have enough "cute" winter tops (but who knows what that means!).

We always do family calendars, so I have to get on that really soon.

I find SunshineGuy almost impossible to buy for. In years past I sometimes did things like a Playstation or Roku or something electronic that he could play with. I can't really think of anything like that this year. So I'm going to have to get creative. We did just finish the basement this year, so I might be able to find something cool for his new home office?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My mom finds my dad to be impossible to shop for too. One thing she did a few times that went over pretty well was to get a chocolate cookbook for him. Inside the book, she wrote that she would make stuff from it that he wanted. i thought it was really creative. Maybe something like that is something for SG?

For me, I am getting Dad the WKRP in Cincinnati DVDs. My mom is getting a turtle quilt kit. Oldest brother I don't have a list for yet. Same with middle brother, but I did see some neat Zelda puzzles at the mall that are also on Amazon. Baby brother is probably getting his Big Bang Theory season 9 bluray and a penguin pillow I made. SIL is getting an owl pillow I am making and maybe one of the crochet things she wants. Nephew (almost 2) is getting a dino pillow and I am thinking of getting him either a movie or legos. I'm thinking either Dumbo or Oliver & Company. Middle bro's girlfriend is probably getting an entertainment book. My aunt and uncle I have no idea yet....maybe a Disney guide book or an entertainment book.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards