Thread: Coupons.com issues?

Default Coupons.com issues?

Is anyone else having problems with Coupons.com?

I quit going there as often, so I'm not sure when my problem started. My antivirus has decided it hates their wegsite and gives me a million threat alerts while I am on there. I can't figure out how to fix it. I did try uninstalling and planned to reinstall the coupon printer, but that is not downloading at the moment either!

In addition to AVG not liking them, Coupons has started sending me a text message code each time I want to print. It's minor, but it's kind of a hassle. Is there a way around this? Plus, I have tried to print the past 2 days and the codes they send me do not work.

I'm getting rather frustrated. Any suggestions?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

We haven't received any other reports and are still seeing a lot of credits, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem--in particular for certain browsers.

I am not surprised that AVG doesn't like them because they have become really aggressive with their advertising...plus they ask you to download something to be able to print the coupons. I've never gotten any kind of text message though. Maybe it is in your settings with them?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just tried again and their text message code works today. It's printing now and no threat alert notifications have come up. I'll take it!

I looked around on their site the other day and found that the text message thing now replaced installing the coupon printer. I'm not sure I like that too much, but we'll see how it goes now.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards