Thread: Who was looking for workout capris?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Who was looking for workout capris?

I remember chatting in chat earlier this week about workout capris. I just checked and shopadidas.com has some and if you get any you can enter the play ball contest. Thought I'd pass it along.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

It was me, and I found a pair at Kohls in the store then came home and ordered them online thru SR. I got a pair of Nike and addais. I did it this way bc I have a Kohls charge and had a 15% off coupon too.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I also found some Nike's today when I was looking at The Sports Authority thru SR. So it seems like you can find them online but maybe not in the stores right now. I need to order a few more. Can you post links to the 2 you picked up?
    Sunshine Rewards

I got a couple from Kohls online as well and LOVE them. They are by far my favorite workout pants now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well I guess I'm checking out Kohl's. Never been to one or thought about shopping there but I need some more workout clothes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I also found some Nike's today when I was looking at The Sports Authority thru SR. So it seems like you can find them online but maybe not in the stores right now. I need to order a few more. Can you post links to the 2 you picked up?
    Sure, but I haven't gotten them yet so I'm not sure how they'll fit. What I also realized is my Nike's that I love are the cross (can't remember the correct name for them) between regular pant lenth and capri's, they come down to my shins but their baggy in the lower leg which I like.
    http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/wome...tic+Capris.jsp

I just realized that the Nike's (below) are shorts, but longer then the shorter ones (am I making any sense?? lol) I was away over night for a 25th annual luncheon, hotel was ok, bed was horrible so besides late night, early morning and little sleep I'm ready for bed!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/wome...out+Shorts.jsp
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Well I guess I'm checking out Kohl's. Never been to one or thought about shopping there but I need some more workout clothes.

Oh my goodness Catharine! Kohls is one of my absolutely favorite places to shop! Love, love love that place!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Oh my goodness Catharine! Kohls is one of my absolutely favorite places to shop! Love, love love that place!
    I was thinking the same thing... WOW I'm in that store almost as much as Target! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Well we didn't get a Kohl's in louisiana until after I moved to Houston and well they are all in the suburbs over here. It would take me a good half hour to 45 minutes to find one here!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I couldn't be without my Kohls. I am there as much as I am at Target also. Kohl's just opened up a store right beside my favorite Target so I am all set. Shop, shop and more shopping!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards