Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Cube/Univox

Default Survey Cube/Univox

I've done two of these surveys in a row with no credit. They worked exactly as they should with the smiley face "thank you" except that that screen only stayed on the screen a couple seconds and "join Univox" screen appeared.

Is this just me or are others having the same experience? Could there be a problem that needs correcting?

(I couldn't find an "official" thread for this survey.)

What's your userid? I do see credits coming in from them in their system today. (But last time there was a problem it was between their system and ours)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for looking into this, Tricia!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Thanks for looking into this, Tricia!
    That is the correct way it is now ending, do you clear your cookies, that may be a issue if you are not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

These started crediting again...until today. Everything worked fine, just no credit.

had been doing pretty well with these but that last 3-4 days when I am kicked out of a survey instead of taking me back to demo questions I get this error:

The sample-cube.com page isn’t working

sample-cube.com didn’t send any data.
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

anyone else? I am using Chrome.

Survey Cube is yellow now but has been red all the time the 3 previous days.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    had been doing pretty well with these but that last 3-4 days when I am kicked out of a survey instead of taking me back to demo questions I get this error:

The sample-cube.com page isn’t working

sample-cube.com didn’t send any data.
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

anyone else? I am using Chrome.

Survey Cube is yellow now but has been red all the time the 3 previous days.
    I agree there is some kind of issue the last 2 days I think, I had to try different times to try to get to the router for a survey, just not flowing right. I completed on this afternoon, did not go to complete I had to refresh several times and then finally went to correct ending page, Univox sign up page. It did credit and so it yesterday but is was hard to get into, but did end right yesterday.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed 2 Survey Cubes today and at the end got sent back to do another survey. One involved allowing a webcam while watching 2 ads; really ticks me off to have a company record me and not pay me for my completed survey.

I think I'm finished with Survey Cube for a while. I'm getting so few surveys that I decided to try it. Everything went fine but no credit. I got one survey today and decided to try it again. Error message at the end.

I switched the Survey Cube link to a "sample cube" link that I think is the same router? I'm running it through a network right now rather than direct until they can get our tech issue figured out for our direct relationship. This way at least we have another survey possibility back for the month. They are paying less but I didn't change the payout, so it is a good deal right now for you to try it!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs