Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey Cube/Univox

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I switched the Survey Cube link to a "sample cube" link that I think is the same router? I'm running it through a network right now rather than direct until they can get our tech issue figured out for our direct relationship. This way at least we have another survey possibility back for the month. They are paying less but I didn't change the payout, so it is a good deal right now for you to try it!!
    I tried it in Chrome. auto populated the 1st screen, said it was "connecting me to the main survey" but did not go anywhere

I never saw this thread before today, and its green must be working, I will try it now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I never saw this thread before today, and its green must be working, I will try it now.

Jtowner
    I completed one but it did not credit after 19minutes, what it used to do, has there been a change to that time?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed one but it did not credit after 19minutes, what it used to do, has there been a change to that time?

Jtowner
    I credited the next hour, may have been 19 like before. It is good to have it back, now just to get Global going again, make some money this month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

FYI....These are officially being discontinued. They want everyone to sign up for their site and take all of the surveys only through them, which obviously isn't good for us! So we are removing them from SR. They are no longer paying us on a per survey basis.

Rest assured we are still following up on leads to replace them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

the last few months whenever I tried one it autopopulated with a zip code beginning with 331 (I live in MA) and there was no way to correct it.