Thread: Pancake Puff Review

Default Pancake Puff Review

Well I got sucked in by Magical Jenn's and Angela's enthusiasm for the Pancake Puff that will add pizazz to any meal. I ordered mine and received it (but no credit yet) Thurs. evening. The boys had seen it on TV and that was the final deciding factor. So we get it out last night. It was a little smaller than I thought it would be but fits nicely on the larger burner of the stove. Decided to make Cornbread puffs to go with our gumbo last night. They turned out pretty good. We were able to make 18 puffs out of one package of mix. Wish we would have made two mixes, but we definitely did not need more puffs. Once the pan heats up you need to turn down the heat or your puffs will burn quickly. Turning them over is also tricky because they are easily dented. You have to turn them once the bottom is done but the top is still bubbly. So you have to reach your stick down the edge of the puff and sort of stab the bottom then carefully turn it over. If you don't care about having perfect puffs it's not a big deal. I think the more you use it the better you will be at flipping. DH says it looks like more bother than it's worth since you only get 7 puffs at a time. This morning we did Pancake mix in it. Both boys gave them a rave review. DS9 found that 7 was the perfect number. DS13 needed 14 to get full.

So bottom line - it works great, flipping takes some practice, I wouldn't use it every meal, but for those times you want something a little different it is a fun gadget.

Next up I am planning to make brownie puffs and fill them with Raspberry Jam for my next Bunco night.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Oh sounds good! I forgot that I wanted to order this! I am definitely going to do it today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the review. Mine came last week, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm a little afraid of it! I might try some pancake puffs for breakfast tomorrow though.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

WOW! Thank you for your great review Now I think I need to go buy one
    JollyTammy

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Ok, so I ordered the pancake puff, and while there why not get the lint brush. Today is shopping day, I guess. I'm at work and bored and the computer is just right there...So I've ordered dresses from Blair, cap from nascar store and the puff and lint brush....where do I go from here
    JollyTammy

Thanks for the review. I make puff pancakes, baby german's, from scratch and bake in a glass pan.

Question pancake puff

Which vendor did you guys purchase the pancake puff from? Linens n Things or TV Products 4 Less? Just curious...thinking of ordering one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered mine from TV Products for less.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I got mine from TVProducts4Less but I didn't get credit. Not sure how that happened because I would have never heard of the place to order from if not for the SR link and the order was placed between 2 other orders, but they say I didn't click through so no credit for me. However we love the Pancake Puff so that is ok.
    Sunshine Rewards