Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stroller rental increase

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I brought this up in chat last night. I am so upset about this! I usually rent a double for DD6 so we can store our cooler and other junk. Now I am only to rent a single on EPCOT days. With little legs, the money will be well spent. By the time DS is old enough for these strollers, I will have to take out a loan!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I will be in the same boat as the rest of you guys. My ds will be too heavy for our umbrella stroller and not able to keep up with the rest of us all day - his poor little legs. I was going to rent a stroller from Disney and then dd could hop in if she was tired also. But at those prices - it is just crazy what they are charging.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

That is alot to pay. We brought our stroller when we had gone to the parks. I didn't want to use one that many other people have used, and the prices are high.

Thanks for the warning! That is quiet a shock... that is a big raise in price. My kids are too big for a normal stroller... but the disney rental sure comes in handy for getting the kids and stuff across the park in a hurry.
    Guess we will either just get a single, or do without... but I'm not sure my 7 year old could last the day without it...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129