Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tetris Tournament

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Tricia, it's up to you now...I'm out. I was so stupid...why did I think I could play after sloppy joes and bird club? *crawls into corner*

Default I can't play...

Tricia,

I went to try and play the first of my Tetris Tournament games and it's not allowing me to play. On my bracket, it's showing me in the Semi-Final and just has a blank space in the area my name should be in next to your in the final competition, so I can't play...It's been like that all day...Wonder what the deal is.

Also, has anyone noticed that the scores are not computing right for the other tourney (can't remember the game's name off the top of my head)...we all have 0 points listed...

I love the games, tourneys or not, but I think the tourneys are great!
    Rachel

It looks like only some of the games work well for the tournaments depending on where I download them from (at least that is what I am reading on another forum). Let's try the Hexxagon one and see if it works since it was part of the original group of games.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like only some of the games work well for the tournaments depending on where I download them from (at least that is what I am reading on another forum). Let's try the Hexxagon one and see if it works since it was part of the original group of games.
    Ooooo, more tournaments where SunshineGirl can kick my butt
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards