Thread: Super Member Announcements

Default Super Member Announcements

All Q4 Super Members should have received their final email by now (if not--be sure to check your spam!). In addition, Super Members Plus should have received their quarterly gift via email tonight.

We're trying something new this quarter where as of midnight Eastern on the 31st, all old Super Members will roll off and all new Super Members will automatically roll on. It's our first time with the new coding, so it might glitch on us. But hopefully it will work and SMs will no longer have to wait until the next business to get access.

We'll see how it goes!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All Q4 Super Members should have received their final email by now (if not--be sure to check your spam!). In addition, Super Members Plus should have received their quarterly gift via email tonight.

We're trying something new this quarter where as of midnight Eastern on the 31st, all old Super Members will roll off and all new Super Members will automatically roll on. It's our first time with the new coding, so it might glitch on us. But hopefully it will work and SMs will no longer have to wait until the next business to get access.

We'll see how it goes!!
    Thank you for the SMP gift! for some odd reason I don't usually get the SM e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thank you for the SMP gift! for some odd reason I don't usually get the SM e-mails.
    Bot both, thanks for the extra gift.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Looks like it worked! Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Unhappy Hi! i didn't get the gift email-must have gone to spam and i possibly deleted...can you resend?

Hi! i didn't get the gift email-must have gone to spam and i possibly deleted...can you resend?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

We'll see how it goes!!