Both of my kids have those cute customized Disney phone covers that you can have made when you exit Space Mountain in Disney World. One has Peter Pan with her name on it (she's a Peter Pan freak) and the other has a bright Mickey pattern. I always wanted one for myself, but I prefer to have a more sturdy case on my phone. I just found out that I can have the best of both worlds!! (unintended Hannah Montana reference)
Coveroo makes covers for iPhones, iPads, Galaxy phones, and more. You choose the phone and then the type of cover you want (OtterBox Commuter, Fanmade Guardian, or Fanmade ClearShield). The first two are black and the third is clear. You then choose the design that you want. So many to choose from! Finally, depending on the type you chose, you may also be able to include text liket he ones in Disney World.
Prices start at $29 but we have an affiliate exclusive for 15% off. Just use code AFFEXCL15 by January 31. Even better, combine that coupon with 5% cash back from Sunshine Rewards.