Thread: Sephora Bare Escentuals' Get Started Kits

Default Sephora Bare Escentuals' Get Started Kits

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

fyi... I have been using this for almost 2 years and I it! It works wonders for me and one kit lasts forever! HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've used this for the last year and love it! I'm happy to see I can buy it through SR.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I finally made the jump and bought this kit today. I wanted to be able to try it before my Disney trip so that I can take it with me and not have to wear that heavy liquid base in the heat and humidity. I cant wait to get it!!! YAY! Im a shopping fool today ROFL Sephora, Apple Itunes, NFL shop, Drugstore.com. Maybe these credits will help pull me back up to 1st on the big board.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I finally made the jump and bought this kit today. I wanted to be able to try it before my Disney trip so that I can take it with me and not have to wear that heavy liquid base in the heat and humidity. I cant wait to get it!!! YAY! Im a shopping fool today ROFL Sephora, Apple Itunes, NFL shop, Drugstore.com. Maybe these credits will help pull me back up to 1st on the big board.
    In the event that you don't like BM (most people do I find it irritating) check out the Stila Tinted Moisturizer. It is very light and has SPF in it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Did you get the drugstore free shipping with 25.00 offer that I put up a bit ago? They have this once or twice a year, thats it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got free shipping at Drugstore anyways lol because I bought more than $49. I am starting to purchase stuff through them in advance and in bulk LOL
    Sunshine Rewards