Thread: Shopping Credit

Default Shopping Credit

I just made a shopping purchase and after I finished I realized I wasn't logged in through SR. Am I out of luck on getting my shopping credit?
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Sorry, but you have to use the SR link to get credit. I think we have all done that.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    I just made a shopping purchase and after I finished I realized I wasn't logged in through SR. Am I out of luck on getting my shopping credit?
    It depends, did you log in origianlly when you first went to make the purchase? I've heard that sometimes members are logged in and make their purchase and when they go back their logged out. I would just wait and see if it posts in the 2 wk time period.
    Sunshine Rewards

I used the SR link but just was not logged through SR. I would think SR should get credit for it because I did it through there site.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you weren't logged in at all then you are out of luck. SR might not even get the credit as well since there won't be a user id attached to that transaction.
    Sunshine Rewards