Thread: Games to play cooperatively with other members

Default Games to play cooperatively with other members

Are there any Premium games that are not just "Arcade" games? What I am looking for on SR are puzzle type, hidden object, or cooperative games like Yahtzee or Bunco that a group of SR members can play together and chat instead of playing just individually for highest score. When the premium games were open to everyone there wasn't anything of interest to me as I don't like "Aracade" type games. If this has changed recently would it be possible to post a current list of all the Premium games to see if buying a membership or whatever would be worth it to me now.

I would be very interested if SR at some point added some games somehow that you can actually play with other members and I would pay for those type games.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There are currently 139 premium games in the arcade so posting a list would be kinda hard. I don't know exactly how the screens work but you might be able to view the premium games by going to the almost bottom of the arcade page where you will see three links and one of them is premium games. Click on that and see if it will let you see the games in there or if you get blocked completely. I don;t think that there are any that you can play against each other on. I do know that Tricis periodically runs tournaments where you can play against each othe in the sense that yours scores compete. You are not actually playing on the same screen at this time though. If you wanted a premium membership it is 19.99 for six months (? i think) or 14.99 if you use SR credits instead of paypal. Once you were in a premium membership I am sure that Tricia would accept requests to set up a tournament for you guys on any games we have that yall would be wanting to play. I know that doesn't answer the whole question but it answers as best as I can without knowing what your screens give you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Nope can only see the 41 Free Games and 7 SM games. I don't want to pay to find out there aren't any games that I am interested in. So will just wait and see if someday Tricia adds some other type of game.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just posting to play
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards