Thread: New Survey to Test

Default New Survey to Test

I just added an offer called "OxSample" for anyone who wants to try it.

Pros: Tracking company is one we trust. You use your email address so once you answer demo questions once, you should not have to answer same ones again. Possible new surveys.

Cons: Pays .60 no matter length of survey. Not working directly with the company. Not sure if the surveys will be duplicates of ones we already have.

Right now you can only try it once but if it works, I'll set it up so that you can do it multiple times because they allow up to 3 a day per person.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried it.

Filled out the demo questions. Then went to samplico(which SR has); then to a SpringBoard America(which SR doesn't have). Then got a message in red "Unable to retrieve panelist for current response". And nothing. Didn't go anywhere. Guess that means they have nothing for me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got the same reply with Springbroad, I just went back in my history and clicked back into Ox, it took a while but I did get one, it went to Springbroad a 2nd time, did the same thing and got back in and completed one, and it did credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

had to go through a few to get one, but completed and it credited