Thread: New Handi-Vac....cheap

Default New Handi-Vac....cheap

I don't have one of the vacuum sealers, so today, I bought one of those Reynolds Handi-Vac Vacuum Sealers, the thing is excellent. It fits in your drawer and is so cheap. It pulls all the air out of the bag. I love it. I read the reviews on it and they were excellent. You can see it here http://www.amazon.com/Reynolds%C2%AE...7525715&sr=8-1
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Is it like a Foodsaver? If it is, I love my Foodsaver and would recommend everyone get one. I really have no preference on brand, it just happened to be what I got at my shower. But I use it every week. If you're thinking of getting one of these systems, do it! They are certainly worth it! (My favorite is being able to buy in bulk, separate, and freeze, knowing that it will be just as fresh when I defrost. Whether it's raw meat, veggies, or fully cooked meals to be eatten as leftovers, much better than letting things go to waste)
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Yes, its similar to a food saver. Its just a hand held device and the bags have a little place you suction this onto an it draws all the air out and tightens the bag. The bags are reusable. My grocery had pork chops for a dollar a pound today and they are always wonderful, so i like to stock up on them, and this made it really nice and saved room in my freezer and no freezer burn.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.