Thread: Am I the only one getting NO Opinion Network Surveys?

Default Am I the only one getting NO Opinion Network Surveys?

My last Opinion Network credit was April 13. The light is green, but it says no surveys for me. I cleared cookies and tried a different browser, but it didn't help. Any ideas? Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    My last Opinion Network credit was April 13. The light is green, but it says no surveys for me. I cleared cookies and tried a different browser, but it didn't help. Any ideas? Is it just me?
    This doesn't help, but we are still getting credits every day. April was a slow month with them, but they were still one of our top survey companies.

Maybe email the help address that is listed and tell them what is going on (copy me as well) and see if for some reason they have blocked you? It can happen when people take surveys from different locations or computers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

still getting some but a dramatic drop off from last year when I was getting into ~ 40-50% of those I tried. since the first of the year has been getting worse and worse. I now get kicked out of 90% of those I try, most immediately and every time it says "your profile does not...". can't even get the ads. makes me wonder what the point of all those profile questions we answered.

my SR earnings for April were down 20% from March and almost all of that was ON.

I am not blocked, I do get into a few

I'd definitely see if they blocked you for some reason. I usually have at least a couple to try every day. Doesn't mean I get them, but at least I can try.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kicked out of the first 3 I tried, got into one for on line travel agency, completed and got the correct end page and it did not credit. really not sure it's worth spending much time on them. Used to get back credits 4-5 days later, last few months they don't do that anymore either.

I sent them a message via their "support" tab. (They don't seem to have an e-mail listed). Got a response that they would look into it. If I hear from them, I'll report back.

I sent them a message via their "support" tab. (They don't seem to have an e-mail listed). Got a response that they would look into it. If I hear from them, I'll report back.
    I've e-mailed them a few times about not getting credit for surveys and this is the e-mail address that the replies come from:
    support@precisionsample.zendesk.com

good luck