Thread: I have a Budget rental car question

Default I have a Budget rental car question

for those members who have rented cars from Budget through SR...

Can you rememer how long your credit took to show as pending? I rented an SUV for my boss' vacation which was 3/23-28, and I am just wondering when I might see the credit. Thanks!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    for those members who have rented cars from Budget through SR...

Can you rememer how long your credit took to show as pending? I rented an SUV for my boss' vacation which was 3/23-28, and I am just wondering when I might see the credit. Thanks!
    exactly 5 weeks from date of return! lol
    Tricia had originally said it as taking about 4 wks, but then a post updated Or my TT later said it was looking like 5 wks. Of course that was one of my nice bigger credits that postedon 12/31 when I had waited for it I was hoping it would post 1/1! That darn Tricia working OT on NYE! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh good to know, April!! I will take my impatient hat off.

I am just thrilled she asked me to rent it for her and am happy to wait. We are required to book corporate travel through our travel office, and she usually books her vacation stuff through her personal TA, but once in awhile she'll ask me to book her cars.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh good to know, April!! I will take my impatient hat off.

I am just thrilled she asked me to rent it for her and am happy to wait. We are required to book corporate travel through our travel office, and she usually books her vacation stuff through her personal TA, but once in awhile she'll ask me to book her cars.
    Awesome credit for you! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am waiting on 2 of them actually. But my mom has used then 2 times without receiving a credit. I actually went to thrifty this time.

Kim