School is almost out and vacation planning has already begun! A great trip accessory for easy phone carrying is the Voxkin Premium Quality Universal Waterproof Phone Case with Armband, Compass, and Lanyard for only $9.99 on Amazon. These are perfect for amusement parks, days at the pool or beach, sightseeing and much more. We are heading out for a special family vacation in a few weeks and I just placed my order for 5 of these cases. It will make life so much easier for my kids and for me! Below are coupon codes you can use in order to save up to 20% off your order!

Buy any 5 "VOXKIN" products and save 20% off your total order with coupon code RX565SRS (enter at checkout).
Buy any4 "VOXKIN" products and save 15% off your total order with coupon code JCFC6JDW (enter at checkout).
Buy any 3 "VOXKIN" products and save 10% off your total order with coupon code FPLJJVE7 (enter at checkout).
Buy any 2 "VOXKIN" products and save 5% off your total order with coupon code 6WWFB6YM (enter at checkout).

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Amazon/