Thread: 11 years, yo!

Default 11 years, yo!

11 years ago I was a new college grad bored of sending resumes, so I decided to sign up for that Sunshine Rewards thing the folks on (redacted) talked about. I'm still here. So pretty much every day I've been a grown up I've done sunshine scratch off.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

It hits me most when I look at the kids and realize that SR members have watched them almost entirely grow up. I think Cassie was only about 3 when we started and Jillian around 5? SR has literally been around almost their whole lives!

Cindy and I were talking last night about my first trip to Affiliate Summit when she watched the kids so Kevin and I could drive over to Orlando for one day to check things out. Little did I know how much that one day would change my life!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It hits me most when I look at the kids and realize that SR members have watched them almost entirely grow up. I think Cassie was only about 3 when we started and Jillian around 5? SR has literally been around almost their whole lives!

Cindy and I were talking last night about my first trip to Affiliate Summit when she watched the kids so Kevin and I could drive over to Orlando for one day to check things out. Little did I know how much that one day would change my life!
    It's so weird when folks post on FB and I'm like...wow, really? They're in middle school?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.