Thread: Surveys

Default Surveys

I bet you would get a bunch more people completing the daily survey if you put out an email with a direct link.

I totally forget to do the daily survey but XX sends out an email with a link and I find myself just doing it because it's in front of me and easy!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-10-2007 at 08:21 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ya know, I tried sending out a link one time and we didn't seem to get the credits for it the way that we should have and no one could explain why. I'll give it a shot again and see if I can't get it to work.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

How about we dont try it until after the bonus this month that way we dont have people who try it that way and then dont get credit and lose their bonus. I don't think I would be willing to chance it with the bonus on the line
    Sunshine Rewards

What she said! I don't do many but I might get 10 in this month.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have been getting very frustrated with answering a bunch of questions, but rarely qualifying for credits. If I could get even a very small credit for trying and not qualifying it would really help. Another site does this and it really affects my attitude about getting turned down. Especially since some of them ask a lot of questions before turning you down.

I spent 30 minutes one day trying to get a survey to accept me, and then I simply gave up. A small portion of a credit would have made me feel better about the experience.

Ann